“Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
– Mandy Hale
According to Freelancers Union, 53 million Americans are 1099 employees. That means about 34% of the work force is challenged with running their own businesses.
Business Coaching & Tips for Freelancers
Business Coaching helps owners of small and medium sized businesses with their sales, marketing, management, team building and so much more.
Our role as a Business Coach is to coach business owners through guidance, support, accountability and encouragement. We combine a coaching approach with practical and structured business planning and bring a disciplined accountability to the relationship. Particularly in the small business market, business coaching is as much about driving profit as it is about developing the person.
Business Coaching & Tips for Freelancers is designed to help facilitate professional and personal development to the point of individual growth and improved performance.
As an Freelance Coach, we work our clients to develop specific professional goals. These include career transition, interpersonal and professional communication, performance management, organizational effectiveness, managing career and personal changes, developing executive presence, enhancing strategic thinking, dealing effectively with conflict, and building an effective team within an organization.
We offer a 30 minute complementary introductory session to understand the coaching process and explore a potential coaching or consulting partnership. The structures, models and methodologies of coaching are numerous, and are be designed to facilitate thinking or learning new behavior for personal growth or professional advancement. Our job is to facilitate your growth in a way the best suits your goals.
When working with clients within an organization we employ the following model –
- Preparation: Identify objectives, reporting, confidentiality, attain commitment.
- Assessment: Review performance data, conduct assessments/interviews (i.e. 360º feedback, behavioral profiles, strengths, etc.), and provide assessment feedback to client.
- Coaching: Meet with the client and create development plan and work towards meeting the objectives identified, provide feedback to sponsor.
- Evaluation: Evaluate achievements against objectives, build ongoing support system, evaluate ongoing progress.
We think of a coaching experience as an investment that a person makes in themselves and their business/future and one that must produce a return on this investment. This return can be measured in a variety of different ways including –
- Increased output/sales
- Increased personal productivity
- Increased team productivity
- Increased product quality
- Improved customer relationships
- Reduced customer complaints
- Reduction in employee turnover
We are happy to meet in person, chat on Skype or Hangout on Google+ – Whatever works best for you.